Description: Removing the rear fender and rear frame from Suzuki Boulevard M50 / Intruder M800
STEPS FOR REMOVING THE FENDER AND FRAME
- Remove the rear seat by removing the bolt circled yellow. (OR seat cover which ever you have mounted)
- Remove the three black screws circled red
3. Undo the connector on the left side between the plastic fairing and the metal fender brace
4. Undo 4 screws from the underside of the fender
5. Pull the fender outwards from both sides to get the plastic tabs out of the rubber mounting holes.
The fender should now be free and can be lifted out.
6. Detach the connector shown below (it’s under the seat)
7. Detach the seat latch cable by pulling it upwards. Look for a green plastic bit on the cable and pull up from there.
8. Remove the four bolts that secure the fender brace to the chrome frame struts.
* be careful and protect the exhaust before removing the bolts all the way.
The fender brace should now be free and can be lifted out.
9. Remove the rear frame / struts by removing the three big bolts on each side